for you and Your Family
Why Travel Insurance is important?
Travelling without insurance is too great of a risk to take. Your trip could be ruined by lost luggage or by you or a family member becoming sick or injured.
Chubb offers Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip plans for international and domestic trips.
- Cover for Unlimited Overseas Medical Expenses (other than for Dental Expenses)
- Benefits for lost or stolen Baggage and Personal Effects where the loss or theft is reported to the Police or Public Transportation provider with twenty-four (24) hours
- Benefits for Trip Cancellation Expenses in certain circumstances which are out of your control
- Optional add-ons for cruise, skiing holidays, adventure travel, driving holidays, families, and more – providing customers with flexibility and choice
- 24 hour emergency phone assistance
Chubb Travel Insurance policy holders have access to Chubb Assistance, a global support network comprised of a team of medical experts who can assist by providing you a referral service if you become sick or injured overseas. No matter where you are in the world, a simple reverse charge call will give you 24 hour access to our assistance hotline.
Get an Instant Quote online or call Chubb on 1800 815 675 for more information
What We Do Not Cover
The Single Trip Product Disclosure Statement and Annual Multi-Trip PDS set out all of the circumstances in which you will not be covered.For example, we will not pay for any claims arising directly or indirectly from:
- Your or Your Travel Companion’s Pre-existing Medical Condition unless it is an Approved Medical Condition
- Any change of plans or disinclination on Your part or that of any other person to travel (including due to Your nervous, anxiety or stress disorders unless certified by a Doctor)
- Your carelessness, negligence or recklessness in safeguarding Your property or losses arising if Your items are left Unattended
- Any errors or omissions in any booking arrangements by You, Your Travel Companion, Your travel agent or any other person acting on your behalf, including the failure to obtain the relevant Travel Documents for Your Trip
- Your or Your Travel Companion’s travel booked or undertaken against the advice of any Doctor, or for the purpose of seeking medical attention, or after a Terminal Illness has been diagnosed
Single Trip Plan
- Choose from three levels of cover - Essential, Comprehensive or prestige.
- International and Domestic cover options available.
- Maximum age limit up to eighty-nine (89) years of age.
Annual Multi-Trip Plan
- Cover for unlimited number of overseas and domestic trips of up to 90 days in duration each.*
- Maximum age limit up to seventy-nine (79) years of age.